For an outdoor entertaining area that is not only functional but adds that element of architectural flair, a gable roof is the perfect solution. Gable roofs create an open and airy outdoor space that integrates seamlessly with your home, adding value to your property.
Our gable roofs offer some great advantages:
- A gable roof will make your outdoor entertaining area feel bigger than it actually is
- The twin wall polycarb sheets have UV protection on both sides of the sheets for greater protection.
- A great range of colours: Solar Ice, Solar Metal, Gray, Bronze and Clear. Solar Ice is the most popular.
Your custom-designed gable roof can be as wide as you like and project up to 5.8m. We build a powder-coated aluminium frame first and then install the twin wall 8mm polycarbonate roofing sheets. The polycarbonate sheets are joined with an 'H' Bar. Each panel is 725mm centre to centre. So two sheets start at 1500mm wide and then simply add 725mm for each panel, to determine the width you need, and we can cut the sheets to fit any size needed.
Our gable roofs are designed using fully welded aluminium trusses.
- All the aluminium is powder coated for a low maintenance finish, which are not only decorative but efficient for greater spans.
- The trusses can be attached to your fascia or above your existing gable roof.
- A ridge cap is used to cover the top where both sides of the sheeting meet
Read More >> << Hide